ABABOL Cd is a combination of solvents specially formulated to help in the preparation and cleaning of both new and used moulds.
This product easily removes waxes and other contaminants from the surface of the mould without damage or loss of gloss. Ababol Cd is also very effective for cleaning tools and machinery.
Apply Ababol Cd over the surface to be cleaned using a piece of paper, clean cloth or non-abrasive brush. Avoid synthetic cloth or coloured products.
When contaminants begin to be dissolved, remove from the surface of the mould with a clean cloth or paper before evaporation of cleaner. Ensure to change the cloth and or papers when removing the Ababol Cd, do not re-use dirty cloths or papers. Repeat that process until the mould is completely clean.
Once all the pollution has been removed, wipe off with paper or clean cloth until the entire cleaner is completely removed from the surface of the mould.
- Keep it closed in areas free of humidity.
- Store between 5 to 30ºC in well ventilated areas.
- Due to the product being solvent based, ensure to follow the instructions and ensure the use of safety equipment. Use in well ventilated areas.
- Flammable product, do not use close to fire, sparks, or high static electricity areas.
- For professional use only.
- Ensure health and safety is adhered to at all times.
If you have any concerns, questions or want to learn more about the possibilities of this product and its efficiency to achieve the best results please contact our technical staff who will be happy to help and advise you.