Ababol P is a concentrated emulsion of high performance polymers and solvent free. It is specially designed for the polyurethane industry, elastomers and all types of polymeric composites.
It gives the mould surface a tough and resistant microstructure, while very high performance in de-moulding.
Does not create a build-up, which avoids cleaning the end pieces where repainting is necessary.
- Ababol P has an excellent terminal stability. It can be used in heated moulds and high working temperatures.
- Does not build up, allowing painting it without the use of solvents for cleaning.
- Very stable against solvents.
- Does not require high temperatures for activation.
- Ababol P product lasts being active for a year, as long as it is kept in a dry place below 32 ºC.
- Clear liquid.
- Density: 0.72 – 0.78 g/cm3.
- Odour: strong solvent smell.
- Contains solvent.
- Flas Point: aprox. 38 ºC.
- Performance: 75 m3/l.
- First of all the surface to be treated must be cleaned with Ababol C, C+ or Cd. When cleaner the surface, the more effective is treatment with our release agents.
- After sealing the mould apply a small quantity of Ababol P on a small part of the mould surface, using sprayers or a wet paper or towels. Do not use materials with high absorption of release. Do not reuse paper or towels.
Before evaporation of Ababol P, wipe over the surface.
Repeat that process in all the surfaces of the mould.
The yield is about 50-75 m2/liter. Using more Ababol P than the recommended does NOT ensure a better release.
- Wait a minimum of 15 minutes between each coat.
- Number of coats:
– New or repaired moulds, a minimum of 3 coats is required and 1 more after the first release.
– Production mould, only one coat when needed.
- The number of releases depends on:
– Mould materials.
– Mould conditions.
– Shape of the mould.
– Materials and geometry of the piece.
NOTE: ABABOL P can be applied by spraying over the mould surface. For more information about this application system consult our technical team.
If you have any concerns, questions or want to learn more about the possibilities of this product and its efficiency to achieve the best results please contact our technical staff who will be happy to help and advise you.